... It's new,
... it's innovative,
... it's producing
it's receiving Rave Reviews from participants and
from management alike!
Inside This Section:
Managers & Supervisors |
General Audiences |
Workshop Info |
Develop and strength your leadership skills
|Team Dynamics |
Foster innovation - Encourage teamwork - Motivate
|Creative Problem-Solving |
Five problem-solving/decision-making styles
Working with each other and with the public.
|Managing Work Expectations |
Improve your outlook and enhance your attitude toward
Dealing with change in the workplace
Discover your stressors and develop coping resources
|Achieving Excellence With Others |
Understanding yourself and others, to minimize conflict
and enhance effectiveness.
Recognize, appreciate, value, and utilize the unique
contributions of all individuals
Explore, understand, and improve your communication
skills through effective listening.
Dealing with differences and conflict.
|Time Management |
Managing your time means managing yourself.
|Each workshop is a 3-hr session. |
|Duplicate a.m. and p.m. sessions can be provided. |
|Workshops can be conducted on-site or off-site. |
|All workshop sessions can be tailored to meet your
specific needs. Choose those sessions most applicable
to your requirements.|
|For references and specifics, call 1-864-244-5963.|
- "We heard many positive comments from both our services
representatives who deal with customers in the office and our
technicians who work with them at the customers' homes and
businesses. Those positive comments and a renewed attitude
toward customers make us certain that our investment was
- Phyllis McKinney, DTC Communications, Alexandria, TN.
- "As a participant, as well as being the person responsible
for coordinating and paying for the series, I was impressed with
your presentation, the content, and the material handed out.
This was time and money well spent. I spoke with several of our
supervisors attending the series and they, too, were impressed
with you and the series. I would be happy to recommend People &
Solutions, Inc. to anyone with training needs."
- Coleman Randall, Personnel Dir. City of Myrtle Beach, SC
- "Thanks again for a super job! We have had nothing but
positive comments from our employees."
- Debbie Kneece Johnson, PBT Communications, Gilbert SC
- "We want to thank you for your excellent presentation. You
did an excellent job talking about winning customers over and
not allowing them to "push your buttons." The evaluations graded
the sessions as "excellent and time and time again they said the
information was "most useful" I hope we will have the
opportunity to work together again in the future.
- Susan Millchamp, SC Section, American Water Works Assoc.
- It made me take a good honest look at myself and not be
afraid to make changes. Change is good."
- "It was a fantastic workshop - very dynamic and I liked the
- "The workshop was very informational. I can use much of what
we learned to help me deal with my employees and in dealing with
- "The information provided was very practical and useful. I am
motivated to make improvement in my dealings with others."
People & Solutions can assist you in honing your company
image and purpose. We help you develop:
|Goals & Objectives|
We will also design workshops "Just for You," to meet
specific needs. Call 1-864-244-5963.